Saturday, August 25, 2012

Be Presents... It's a Gift!

Got up late this morning to my toddler tugging at my tummy.  "Belly, please," he whines for his morning sanctum, laying belly-to-belly just before the light of morning fully fills his eyes.  I am old and tired and runnin through the day's To Do list in my mind while he is young and squirmy only wanting this moment. 

Life Lesson #3462... Be present and grateful.  There will come a day when he won't want this. 

We hug and smile, and the day begins.

In this moment, I'm at a coffeeshop.  (Quick aside: if you have an extra $1.75, buy a stranger a cup of coffee.  It changes the possibilities of the day for everyone involved.)  I found an article on Squidoo by "Missy" (LissaKlar) about being over 40 and pregnant.  Good writing and I thought I'd share. http://www.squidoo.com/pregnantover40

No comments:

Post a Comment